fredag 4 april 2008

Chuck Klosterman New President Of The K.D. Lang Appreciation Society



Pop culture journalist and author Chuck Klosterman has just been elected new president of the K.D. Lang appreciation society. I had a few quick words with mr Klosterman on a bad transatlantic phone line.

ATPILATTAD: Congratulations Chuck, how did all this come about?

CK: Thanks. Well as you might know, I was previously president of the Brian Posehn appreciation society, but since finding out Brian from the sarah silverman program was a fictional character I felt a fresh start was in order.

ATPILATTAD: "interesting, please elaborate"

CK: Well, as anyone who's read my book ”Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story” knows, the best bits from my record collection are eighter Whitesnake or K.D., and since my hair is pretty short, here we are."

ATPILATTAD: "Thanks for your time Chuck."

CK: "My pleasure."

Inga kommentarer: